Saturday, June 14, 2014

That kind of night.

We're moving  in TWO WEEKS!

Moving is universally stressful, but for us this move is extra stressful because of so many unknowns.
We have an opportunity to move to Boston, 2000 miles away from where we are now. But there are oh.so.many.strings.attached. Too many to list and it would probably bore you...

We've finally settled on staying in Austin for various reasons. One being, we would like to have another baby. You see, once upon a time I was "straight". I joke that I'm not a lesbian, but my girlfriend is, but really, I was married-to a man. The marriage didn't work out but we produced a sweet, sweet boy. His name is Ezra and he is my world!

The thought of giving him a sibling brings me so much joy because he loves people! Seriously, I am often amazed by his extrovertedness! I'm the total opposite, I re-charge when I'm alone and I value my quiet time (most moms can probably relate).
Dating a woman gives us the advantage of having another womb to carry babies. I didn't hate being pregnant but I was thankful when four years after my son was born, I finally got my body back.

Back to moving! Didn't get quite as much done today as I would have liked, but we made a dent. I'm going to settle in with my glass of wine, bag of reeses, and finish orange is the new black on netflix.

Xo





No comments:

Post a Comment