Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dollar store ovulation test?!

    Before I knew I was pregnant with my son, I decided that instead of spending too much on a test from a drugstore, I would test out the accuracy of the dollar store pregnancy tests. It was positive! And because I had only spent $1 I could purchase at least five more...just to make sure. I did eventually purchase a "regular" test from a pharmacy, which confirmed my SIX dollar store pregnancy tests were in fact accurate. I was pregnant!
   Flash forward a few years, my partner and I are planning to expand our family. She's going to carry our baby. We've found the dollar store ovulation tests to be just as accurate as my pregnancy tests were, years ago. Just a little tip :)

The store has been out for a few weeks, so we stocked up during this trip to the dollar tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment